Environ Mela-Fade Brightening System A+B
Environ's innovative Mela-Fade Serum System contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and in improving the appearance of discoloration, leaving the skin looking more evenly toned and healthier.
Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
- Biobenefity is an extract from the leaves of the artichoke plant. Cynaropicrin, the active ingredient in artichoke extract, inhibits NF-kB (Nuclear Factorkappa B). Melanocyte growth factor is predicted by NF-kB activation. Biobenefity could inhibit the melanocyte proliferation through the reduction of NF-kB transcription guarding the skin against photoageing and pigmentation.
- Princess Care (Geranium robertianum extract) acts against photoaging. It helps the protect the basement membrane and prevents the generation of stagnant melanin by inhibiting tryptase activity, assisting to improve the appearance of age spots.
- AHA's such as lactic acid have been reported to be effective in treating pigmentary lesions such as melasma, solar lentigines, and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is essential to normal epithelial function. Tropical dexpanthenol acts like a moisturizer, improving stratum corneum hydration, reducing transpidermal water loss, and maintaining skin softness and elasticity. Dexpanthenol has been shown to have an anti-inflammatory effect on experimental ultraviolet-induced erythema.
- Alpiniawhite is an extract of the seed of Alpina Katsumadai Hayata. In the mechanism fo melanogenesis, researchers have recently discovered a new signaling pathway of tyrosinase synthesis, and in the process, found a unique approach in suppressing melanin production. In this pathway, phospholipid-degrading enzyme (PLD1) plays a prominent role by hydrolizing phosphatidylcholine (PC) the main component of the cell membrane, into phosphatidic acid (PA) and choline In in vitro tests conducted with melanoma cells, the expression of tyrosinase decreases and intercellular melanin content declines by enhancing PLD1 activity. This method inhibits tyrosinase, thus, suppressing melanogenisis.
- Claiju is an extract of the fruit of Prunus domestica (plum). Claiju works to inhibit the phagocytotic appetite of keratinocytes to eat up synthesized melanin which are contained in melanosomes. Technically, this means the inhibition of the uptake of melanosomes into the keratinocytes.
- Neem Leaf Liquid B is an extract of Neem tree leaves. Prostaglandin synthesized by COX-2 is known to stimulate melanocytes. Neem Leaf Liquid B was confirmed to inhibit COX-2 and assist in the prevention of pigmentation, leaving the skin looking clearer and more radiant.
- Sakura Extact B is obtained from the leaf of the Prunus yedoensis (Japanese flowering cherry). It inhibits histamine release, which is known to stimulate melanocytes to produce melanin.
- Honeybush Extract is a known antioxidant and may help guard skin against external stressors that stimulate melanogenesis.
Shipping Charges are calculated by weight and final destination of the package as well as method chosen. We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders over $75.00.
Please note that shipping time is not the same as total delivery time. We need time to process and assemble your order before we actually ship it; choosing Next Day Air does not mean your order will be delivered the day after you place your order online.
In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone or e-mail. If the delay is due to backorder, you will receive notice and be given the choice to remain on backorder, substitute to another item, or cancel your order.
Our site automatically computes shipping charges whenever you place an item in your shopping basket and upon checkout will prompt you to choose the method of UPS delivery you wish.
Return / Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please accompany your return with a copy of your website receipt, an explanation of why you are returning it and whether you would like a replacement or a refund.
However, if within 21 days you're not happy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to offer an exchange or credit.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail to: 1238 South Street, Philadelphia PA 19147
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. We recommend that you send your return via FedEx, UPS or insured Parcel Post to insure a quick and trackable delivery.