Super Serum Advance+
AGE-DEFYING, SUPER ANTIOXIDANT, BRIGHTENING
SUPER SERUM ADVANCE+ is a scientifically advanced, clinically proven formula that, for the first time, combines a 15% concentration of our next generation L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) with a bioidentical Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor. SUPER SERUM ADVANCE+ also contains powerful botanical antioxidants and safe skin brighteners.
Recommended for these skin types:
All Skin Types excluding Sensitive
In the AM and/or PM, after cleanser and toner, apply 4-5 drops or enough to smooth over face and neck.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps improve the look of hypertrophic (raised) scar tissue and fine stretch marks
- Safely brightens and helps visibly diminish uneven skin tone
- Provides support against environmental aggressors
- Provides extremely powerful antioxidant protection
- Recommended for those with raise scarring and who want to tighten, lighten and brighten.
- Arbutin & Mushroom Extract: Assists in minimizing the appearance of uneven skin tone while brightening the overall complexion
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor: Clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of premature aging and help visibly reduce wrinkles over time
- Centella Asiatica: Powerful antioxidant with nourishing properties that helps diminish the appearance of premature aging
- L-Ascorbic Acid: A scientifically-advanced, stabilized form of vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while providing calming properties
Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine, Tripeptide-1, Arbutin, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Calcium Pentothenate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Shipping Charges are calculated by weight and final destination of the package as well as method chosen. We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders over $75.00.
Please note that shipping time is not the same as total delivery time. We need time to process and assemble your order before we actually ship it; choosing Next Day Air does not mean your order will be delivered the day after you place your order online.
In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone or e-mail. If the delay is due to backorder, you will receive notice and be given the choice to remain on backorder, substitute to another item, or cancel your order.
Our site automatically computes shipping charges whenever you place an item in your shopping basket and upon checkout will prompt you to choose the method of UPS delivery you wish.
Return / Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please accompany your return with a copy of your website receipt, an explanation of why you are returning it and whether you would like a replacement or a refund.
However, if within 21 days you're not happy, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to offer an exchange or credit.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail to: 1238 South Street, Philadelphia PA 19147
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. We recommend that you send your return via FedEx, UPS or insured Parcel Post to insure a quick and trackable delivery.